The TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course
Before purchasing your module of the TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course, you can take a small test to determine which module is better for you.
GO TO THE TEST
is an online course designed to help individuals develop the skills needed to succeed on the TOEIC® Listening & Reading Test.
The only official online skill-building and test prep course created by the maker of the TOEIC® test, which contains 5 complete TOEIC® Listening and Reading tests.
- More official TOEIC® content than any other online course.
- “Getting to Know the TOEIC®” lessons with tips, explanations, and practice activities.
- More than 1,000 authentic TOEIC® test items.
- Integrated skill-based units targeting Listening, Reading, Grammar and Speaking.
It is divided in 3 modules
- Purchase 1 module 60 days.
- Purchase 2 modules 120 days.
- Purchase 3 modules 180 days.
Assistance and information:
Calle Ahumada Villalón No. 36 Col. Lomas Virreyes
Miguel Hidalgo, CDMX
Phones: (55) 5540 3555 • (55) 5540 3959
(55) 5540 0334 • (55) 5540 7242
REVIEW QUALITY S.A. de C.V.
REVIEW QUALITY, S.A. DE C.V. with address at Calle Ahumada Villalón número 36, Colonia Lomas Virreyes, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, Código Postal 11000, Mexico City, (hereinafter “Review Quality”), believes in and acknowledges the relevance of the treatment of Personal Data, and therefore issues this privacy notice and gives notice to all individuals who provide personal data to “Review Quality” (hereinafter the "Holder") that “Review Quality” guarantees the privacy, integrity, handling and protection of such Personal Data, pursuant to the provided by the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data held by Private Individuals, the Regulations of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data held by Private Individuals and the Guidelines of the Privacy Notice.
PERSONAL DATA THAT MAY BE REQUIRED BY “REVIEW QUALITY” AND/OR PROVIDED BY THE HOLDER
The Personal Data provided by the Holder to “Review Quality”, by any means or under any circumstance, will be treated in compliance with these terms and conditions; therefore, as from this moment, it is understood that the Holder grants his/her authorization and consent to such treatment, which may include the following data
- Identification Data: Name, address, landline or mobile telephone, facsimile, electronic mail, signature, Taxpayers Registry Number, Unique Population Registry Key ("CURP" for its acronym in Spanish), birth date, age, nationality and marital status.
- Professional Data: Job, position, salary, benefits, electronic mail, work references, personal references and commercial references, curriculum vitae.
- Data of Assets: Incomes, expenditures, bank account number and bank statement, bank branch and its location, and accounting and financial information.
- Academic Data: Grade, title, professional certificate, certificates and records.
USES AND/OR PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data information that is provided directly by the Holder to “Review Quality”, with the Holder´s full authorization and consent, shall include but not be limited to, the following uses or purposes, in accordance with the legal or commercial relation between the Holder and “Review Quality":
- Provision of our services;
- Delivery of information with respect to the provision of our services;
- Advertising, marketing and statistical; and
- Invoicing and payment of goods and/or services.
The Holder is responsible of guarantying that the Personal Data and/or Sensible Data provided to “Review Quality” is complete and accurate; the Holder must give notice to “Review Quality” of any modification thereof with purposes of maintaining the information duly updated.
SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
“Review Quality” has adopted and implemented the security, technical, physical, administrative and technological measures necessary to protect the Personal Data against any loss, damage, misuse or destruction, that guarantee the protection and confidentiality of the Personal Data.
The protected Personal Data shall be disclosed when requested by any type of authority, in strict compliance with Law.
The temporality of the treatment of the Holder´s Personal Data will depend on the relation between the Holder and “Review Quality” and on the obligations provided by the current legislation and competent authorities.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITON
The Holder of the information has the right to request at any moment, access to, rectification or cancellation of, or opposition to ("ARCO Rights for its acronym in Spanish") his/her Personal Data, by means of a written request addressed to “Review Quality” at the address located at Calle Ahumada Villalón número 36, Colonia Lomas Virreyes, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, Código Postal 11000, Mexico City, in business days and hours, or by electronic mail to the following address: email@example.com.
“Review Quality” will answer the requests in a term not to exceed twenty (20) days, using the same means used to deliver the request, however provided that none of the exceptions provided by Law apply and that the petitioner complies with the requisites described hereinafter:
- Name of the Holder and address or other means to communicate the answer to the petitioner´s request;
- Documents that evidence the identity of the Holder;
- A clear and precise description of the Personal Data over which the petitioner seeks to exercise any of the ARCO rights, and
- Any information or documentation that facilitates the localization of the Personal Data.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATAThe transfer of the Holder´s Personal Data to a third party shall be notified to the Holder by any means, whether written, by telephone, electronic, optical, auditory, visual or any other allowed by Law, except when the Holder´s Personal Data is transferred to an authority by operation of Law or requirement, or in compliance with the relation between the Holder and “Review Quality”.
MODIFICATION OF THE PRIVACY NOTICE
“Review Quality” reserves the right to modify or update this Privacy Notice at any moment. Any modification or updating will be published in our web site toeic.mx, and therefore, made known to the Holder.
All matters related with the delivery, receipt, handling and protection of Personal and/or Sensible Data between the Holder and “Review Quality” is governed by the current Mexican legislation.
In case of doubts or comments in connection with this Privacy Notice, please contact the responsible of the protection of data, by means of a written communication addressed to the address located at Calle Ahumada Villalón número 36, Colonia Lomas Virreyes, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, Código Postal 11000, Mexico City, or to the following electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
REVIEW QUALITY S.A. de C.V.
ETS, the ETS logo, the CMD logo, and TOEIC are registered trademarks of Educational Testing Service, used in Mexico under license. TFI and TOEIC Bridge are trademarks of ETS.
Toeic.mx 2017® All Rights Reserved